The Ace of Wands in the Tarot is the symbol of creativity, courage andaudacity. There is talk of a return of hope and positive novelties, which are also the fruit of a certain amount of effort. The Ace of Wands indicates that you are ready to get involved with your own strength to achieve your goals in every field of life, a clear sign that you must be determined and fully aware of your abilities.
The card can also mean the need to reconsider one’s position in the family, work or relationship. A comparison and a deepening of the relationship with others are therefore indicated. New opportunities are also presenting that you must know how to make the most of to bring inspiration, joy of life, self-confidence and to achieve your goals, feel important and gratified for things you do for yourself or for others.
The Ace of Wands invites you not to be taken by despair in case of failures or situations that have not behaved as expected. It is time to review your goals and reconsider your actions, whatever the situation in work or finance management.
Ace of Tarot Wands: Meaning Upright
The Ace of Wands is a very positive and encouraging card, which opens doors and places interesting news in front of those who read the Tarot. It is significant to come out of a difficult period with an open mind and a certain amount of courage, self-confidence, and determination to regain security, self-confidence, and enthusiasm for life.
- In love: there is a new possibility of the presence of a rival, which also presupposes the need to try to improve oneself, eliminating one’s own defects and weaknesses.
- At work: you are somehow opening or debuting with something that could completely change your future, it’s time to make the most of it and not miss the opportunity.
- For everything related to finances and money: the Ace of Wands suggests that sooner or later positive news will occur, you just have to wait patiently and confidently.
Reversed Card meaning
The Ace of Wands is a negative card. It speaks of defeats and losses, even material ones, and the lack of self-confidence. We are victims of our own fears, we are pessimistic, and there is a certain amount of concern about relationships with others. You do not dare to leave your nest for fear of not making it or for a failure that has exhausted us emotionally.
- At work: things did not go as we wanted, and it is necessary to be able to count on the help of someone who can have more experience and knowledge than us. But also loss of one’s position in the group, without explanation; disappointment and dissatisfaction in the management of one’s own economy.
- In love: you have made a wrong decision, or even worse there has been no decision, and you are in a stalemate. It is necessary to regain self-confidence and have greater consideration of oneself.
- As for finances: you need to scale down your desires and eliminate some unnecessary expenses in order to save something that can come in handy later.